Saturday, November 15, 2008

Get yours

I'm not big on red nail polish or red... anything, really. But today I just couldn't help myself when I found the old skool red nailpolish at H&M. I got it and started painting up myself like a common jezebel. Anyhoo, I saw that they had a lipgloss to match called something? Rumba. But they were all out of that, to my great disappointment. I wanted to do an old skool black & gray make up with red lips and red nails. But oh well, none of that then :(
But since this isn't a fashion blog I'll give that subject a rest. But there is one thing that's been on my mind all day long. HE called me. After two whole weeks of silence. I thought for sure he was serious this time, I thought we were over for real. But I was wrong, yet again. This proves only one thing: I do NOT understand men... at all. My brother actually told me just a day before that HE would call me and I claimed he was so wrong. Turns out brother dearest knows men better than I. He also said that I don't know anyone, neither men OR women. Truth be told; I think the littlest bastard might be on to something. I don't know men, and I certainly don't know how women reason. Most days I just feel like an alien.
But I'm not going to get caught up in another relationship before I know what I want to get out of it. As it stands I know ALL TOO WELL what I don't want. Indeed. Now I'm going to head out on the balcony for a late night smoke and then head on in for some sleep.
God, I just found The Platters - Only You in my music collection. What an insainely great song. If you could marry music, this'd be an ex-husband turned lover. ;)

You're my dream come true, my one and only you...

Sometimes I wish I had stayed with Dennis, he was my one and only "you". But that's in the glorious past. All the music we'd listen to and discuss, making plans for the future. He'd be driving around all night... I'd just love the situation, I'd love him... He was perfect, in every sense of the word. He was perfect for me, but we managed to screw it up. But if he ever would give me the time of day, again. If he'd ever consider me again, I'd be wiling to give up all for him. All. But he was my all, for the longest time he was the only man... I figure he still is, in part. I'll never find a man for whom I'll fall that way... ever again. He was... is... perfect.
Dennis, if you're reading this... Jag tänker på dig. Alltid.
/Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment