Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'm all cried out, with nothing to say

Sweden's facing a pre-winter period á la England. Crappy weather, rain and darkness. Not the sweet Autumnal rain... really heavy rain and the lovely, depressing Swedish winter darkness. I just might go to that tanning salon later, for the heck of it. But I have dishes to do and lunch to make. And to be honest I'm tired of both. I don't want to have to cook another meal, ever again. And I hate doing dishes. I hate not having a job, this stay-at-home- living sucks monkey. Tomorrow I'm planning an all day trip to Stockholm. Can't stand being confined within these four walls another minute. I'm driving myself insane. I'm not a stay-at-home type of person, I'm a work-until-very-late type of person. Then I complain not having any time over for fun stuff, but I don't do fun stuff. I don't really have any hobbies that require me to leave the house. So tomorrow I'll spend 700 crowns just to get into town, to avoid going nuts.
Now dishes, and emptying boxes. That's all overdue. Later, going to get coffee... I'm all out and that TOO is driving me bananas. As if I wasn't driven bananas far enough.

Oh well. Bad weather, all play and no work makes Belma a dull boy... Yes, boy. Enough with the 20 questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment