Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The road to hell?

I wonder if it's true what they say, that the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Unfortunately for me, I don't believe in heaven or hell. It's seems just as probable we'll all end up together with Alice, in Wonderland. But let's for a second pretend that there is a factual hell, just for the sheer fun of it. And it is in fact paved with good intentions. Who will end up in this good-intentions-paved hell? The person who supplied the intentions or the ass that was either willing to participate in whatever ideas the other person had or was he an ass to refuse? And in the end, who will end up in this hell?
If for some reason there is a hell, we'll all go there. No chance for salvation. We're all doomed. From day one. Every parent of every child, every husband, wife, boyfriend and girlfriend. Every friend, every foe. Even the Pope himself will end up down there. We all have "good intentions". All the advice we give, every person we try to save is another ticket straight to hell.
So, in other words one has no need to worry which way one will go after the end. We'll all end up downstairs in a hot damned party. We'll have fun and toss back a few tequila shots with whomever sits next to us. Hell, it'll be swell.
Now, onto bigger things. I have some dishes to do. If hell ever was, dishes would be the worst chore ever.
/Bellz

2 comments:

  1. Worship a guy named Stan? Oh wait typo! I like this one. spot on spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my yes... Typo indeed. I figured you'd like this one, bub. :) So, feel like pulling up a chair and tossing back a few brews with me? Come to Sweden, all the rounds will be on me. That's a promise :D

    ReplyDelete