Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Another day, another dollar... wasted

God, there's always one bit missing. I can't seem to manage to uphold my perfect Sex and the City- life. Before it was the absolutly perfect apartment that was the issue at hand, now much like when I was studying it's the money. Not having a job sucks on so many levels I wouldn't know where to start.
No it doesn't free up a bunch of time to do fun things. You can't afford fun when unemployed. So you sit in your damn near perfect apartment stressing to find a job. Any job. ASAP, so that you can go back to that fantasyland or "lala land" if you will where life is good and you're not overworked or tired of life or any of that ordinary life crap.
Oh my yes...
These days I move from the couch to the bed once or twice a day, never seem to finish my CV and send out applications with my old CV. I feel totally lazy and stupid and I know it'll turn around and bite me in the ass any day now. But I keep trying, a little bit. I just need to get started. That's sort of the hardest part. That first step. The ones that follow or quite simple. But that first one sucks major cojones. Oh well, someone's got to get on with it... and I'm pretty sure that someone is yours truly.
/Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment