Monday, November 10, 2008

Last night I couldn't get an answer from you

God, I love Lil Kim. I'm a total sucker for her music. I've been dancing by the computer for a few hours now, sad really. Oh well, I do love the muzak. Also I noticed I had missed the new episode of Family Guy so I had to catch up on that, as well as the new Simpsons episode. Doing all this sitting by the puter is really bad for my already crappy back. I feel like a preggo, can't bend down to tie my shoes. And I have a vacuum that's the size of an iron so for some reason I figured I had to vacuum the whole house today... in order to finish off my back.
I should go to the doctor's office. My aunt flow hasn't payed me a visit since late June, but three pregnancy tests later I can assure you it's not that. However something's obviously wrong. Monkeyballz. Oskar's running around the apartment like there's no tomorrow and every time I try to pet him I get a shooting pain in my lower back. Only one way to solve this dilemma, I'll go to bed.
Job search day tomorrow in Casa de Belms. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment