Saturday, November 8, 2008

It's been a few days

So' it's been a few days now. I've been setteling in. Nesting, maybe. Making this apartment a home. My home.
I've had some time to think. Alot of time. And I've used up all my time for thinking. About life, the future... the past. My present. Everything that's been, in this past year. 2008 has been a chaotic year in many ways for me. Many losses, ranging from my fathers, grandfather, my child and later on even the boyfriend. So many jobs, so many friends. 2008 will forever be the year of ambivalence. I'm indeed very ambivalent when it comes to my feelings about this past year. I've gained many new experiences, but to what cost. I do feel like a better person, better for the experience. But no more. No less.
Oh my, enough with this... No more bu-hu. But I was saddened by all the happenings this past year. But we're getting there. New year's is right around the corner, and so are new experiences. Good stuff.
I've finally plugged my computer in, and I noticed that I have so many new movies to see. And also I need to finish unpacking everything. Now... to the Batmobile.
Crap entry, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment