Friday, December 5, 2008

Hit the lights please


So yeah, I'm doing a 50's make up today. The lighting in my bedroom is a killer but I'm just trying to set the mood for tonight.
Yes, that is my blanket posing as an impromptu dress. Very stylish if I may say so myself.
Yesterday I saw a Seth Rogen movie, today I'll join friends at the movies to see yet another one. I effin love that man more than I do rolo. And you all know I'm a fan of rolo.
So, anyhoo. Marcus is back, and in full force. Missing me. Making me confused, and more often than not a bit frisky. Which is stupid because I thought for sure we had found our ending and that we both had made peace with it. Oh well. We'll se how this'll end. Probably in tears. I'm not sure whose.
It'll all be swell... I'm looking forward to a ride of a life time. But I'm always on the prawl for those rides. I just love me a nice ride. I guess I'm just that kind of people. Why have peace and quiet when you can have drama?! Oh, that's just the actress in me talking.

Well, loved ones. I need to get my hair did before leaving the house. Have fun, guys. It's mother fucking booze time. Well, for some. Me... not so much.

/Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment