Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Breathing your love?

You know what, I've tried to get that damn song out of my head all day long. But I can't for the life of me stick to something better or more interesting. So Darin stuck to my brain like shit to velcro this morning and I've been humming it all day. That crappy ass song to which I don't even know the lyrics.
So, what's new? Nothing... nothing new ever happens in casa de Belms. Time seems to be standing still in all aspects of living except my weight that seems to have no god damn boundaries. It's living it's own life. One day I'll get on the scale and be embarresed the next day I'll have lost 5 pounds, just like that. I don't know whats wrong with my damn body.
Aunt Flow (yeah... I had to go there) hasen't paid me a visit since early this summer meaning if I wasn't fat I'd be pregnant. But I am fat and that sort of settles that.
So... besides that I' sitting in Marcus' apartment watching his back as he sits by te other computer and I realize that this man is seriously hot. I can't help it. I really do love his looks. And yes, I have that crazy legfetish. I'm weird that way I know, but I love a man with good thighs. :D Not one of those damn skinny men, looking like women or little boys or what have you. And while on the topic, why do men and women look so damn alike these days? Skinny, pale. Malnurished little saps thinking they're fashionable and then dying from massive organ failure at the tender age of 25 or thirty.
Morons, the heap of you. I'm upset. Skinny people upset me. And short people scare me. I don't trust short people. They're always up to something. Big, fat people are never bothered by stuff. You won't see a fat guy get enraged for no reason. Skinny people and those people under 5'9" are always busy... And angry. Seems they need to be fed.
I beg of you; PLEASE FEED THE MODELS.

Damn Darin, making me all wound up. Not hot. Not hot at all. I'll go bother Marcus for a while now.

/B

No comments:

Post a Comment