Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Under the boardwalk

I read about some movie being made about monopoly... how weird is that? They must me short for ideas when they're makig movies about board games. Smooth move.
So anywho, I'm in the north par of Sweden as a part of a punishment. Sometimes I like to play pranks on myself. You know, to keep me on my tippy toes. So here I am... I kne this was coming and yet I payed to sufer. Kudos on that, eh?
I payed for a 4 hour trip that was sure to end in dissaster. But at least I know for sure now. I'm like those kids that has a parent who's told them that something is very hot but they themselves had to be damned to try it out themselves. You know it'll be damn hot based on past experience and the fact that everyoe's told you at least twice not to do so.... but you just have to try it on for size... Oh well. Who's to blame here?
Genes. Bad genes, that's what I'm blaming. The inability to learn from past experience. Man does that suck.
Now I'm tired, hungry and freezing to death. How great will this New Years be?

No comments:

Post a Comment