Sunday, November 15, 2009

The almighty dollar

Uhm, well... this really has nothing to do with money. The title aside, how is everything one may ask. It's decent. I've been job hunting for a while now. It's been going well, off and on. For a while I've sort of been kicking back but now I'm running out of money and I need to get back on track.
Aside from a few dates I haven't really met anyone special yet. Pretty much same old, same old. Living the single life... Meaning I'm bored, most days anyway. On occasion I go out on dates but the guys I want before the dates aren't the guys I want after the dates. I need a little something special, a little extra. And keeping extra on the side has been quite the task in the past. Only guy I didn't cheat on ended up cheating on me. So that's been fun. Not.

No, I need me a real man. No more goofing around. Time to settle. This time that doesn't mean settle for less. The guy who was bugging me has been out of my life for a while, I missed him for a little while when I had a relapse but I'm fine again. No more bullshit. I need to find me a good guy.

So the search continues. But first...


Gorgeous out today. I'm gonna sit under a tree, take off my shoes, huff some Lemon Pledge and fight with the centaur who lives in my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment