Friday, March 12, 2010

Tick tock

I got the last punch last night. That knocked me out cold. So Magz took me on the longest walk, and while walking we talked everything over. Today a general feel of malaise is over me. But I'll bounce back. I always do. That beinh said I must say I was expecting this, but I still wasn't ready for a suckerpunch. I really got knocked out cold.

I spent the night on the living room floor. I was freezing so bad. I checked my phone every half hour. Don't know why. Guess love does that to you. To the best of us.
I thought I was better than that, turns out I was wrong.

But I've cried a river. I've cried several, in fact. Time to get on with building that bridge and getting over it. Time to move on. It is the spring time, and time for a new start.

So here goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment